Thursday, October 22, 2009

Adam Lambert is an equal opportunist: "I am gay, but I like kissing women sometimes"

Adam Lambert may be gay, but it doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy smooching ladies.

"I am gay, but I like kissing women sometimes," he said in an interview in the latest issue of Details magazine. "Women are pretty. It doesn't mean I'm necessarily sleeping with them."

The singer remembers one encounter during the American Idols Live Tour, which wrapped up last month.

"There was one woman in Jersey who was actually gorgeous," said the singer. "She had obviously had a couple of cocktails, and during an after-show meet-and-greet, she just slithered up next to me and started kissing my neck. I was cool with it.

"But then it started to get a little weird because she was, like, moaning," the 27-year-old singer added. "She gave me a note that said, ‘I want to make out with you, here's my number,' and I was like, wow, this is crazy. Of course, had I been the one drinking the cocktails, I probably would have made out with her."

During the tour, he had to dodge bras being flung at him by audience members.

"I think it's weird that I'm having this effect on women," Lambert admitted in Details. "It's flattering. I've never had underwear thrown at me before. Clearly there's something significant about it, because there aren't a lot of openly gay men in the entertainment industry."

No comments:

Post a Comment