Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Allison Iraheta Previews Debuts Single "Friday I'll Be Over You"

While Kris Allen and Adam Lambert share the month of November (their debuts albums will be released on November 17 and 24, respectively), Allison Iraheta has December all to herself.

Fans of the popular American Idol singer should circle December 1 on their calendar, as Iraheta comes out with her first CD that day.

In a new interview, the rocker dishes on her debut single, "Friday I'll Be Over U," which you can listen to below.

On creating the song: I worked with Max Martin, and he pulled it out of his magic box. He came up with an awesome song and sent I to me and we cut it and it was just amazing. He definitely knows how to put himself in other people's shoes.

On her goal for the song: Pretty much show who I really am as an artist, and what I really want to continue doing for the rest of my life, which is this. Just really do awesome music for the rest of my life.

On her dream collaboration: I keep saying this, and I'm always going to say it until it happens... working with Pink, my friend. That would be amazing. Her music altogether inspires me. I look up to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment