Thursday, January 9, 2020

Adam Lambert among 'World's Most Beautiful' people -- officially!

In a move that will undoubtedly bring joy to his devoted fans, People magazine has included Adam Lambert on its 2010 list of "World's Most Beautiful" people.

In a video posted on its website, People gives Adam's fans a taste of what his photo shoot for the issue was like. He strikes a series of poses in jet-black feathers and leather, in a thorny sort of crown and leopard-skin-print shirt, and wearing white angel wings, golden epaulettes … with two live parrots perched on his shoulder and hands.

Adam can be heard in voice-over describing his look in 10 words or less: "Glam, theatrical, expressive … how many words is that?" And describing his favorite feature: "If I had to pick a favorite feature on myself, it would probably be my eyes. That's why I like to put so much eye makeup on them, because I just like to make them pop out. Or my hair."



-- Amy Reiter

No comments:

Post a Comment