Friday, February 7, 2020

Adam Lambert - "ROSES" featuring Nile Rodgers (Official Audio)

Adam Lambert - "ROSES" featuring Nile Rodgers (Official Audio)



You’re like a knife cuz your looks could kill Hold my breath every time we kiss Are u feeling it Like I, like I feel it You left your hat on the window sill You’re coming back yeah u always will Am I crazy babe? If I say that I crave it We talk the talk We’re skin to skin But u just walk away And all that I got was ROSES Don’t mean a thing without emotions Baby just do it right Focus Cuz I just needed your love tonight tonight tonight Catch a flick maybe we could chill Next to me but you’re still not here When I touch you baby My name will u say it Betweeen the sheets we ain’t pillow talkin Is it love or are we just f***in Tell me babe. You can’t keep me waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment